Service Electrician (FT)
compensation: $28.00 to $35.00 hourly
employment type: full-time
job title: Service Electrician
Our company offers great benefits including paid time off, holiday pay,
PAID Health insurance after 90 days, life insurance, 401k, uniforms, on the job training. The normal workday starts at 7:00am with 40+ hours. Some nights and weekends required to meet customer needs.
- MUST HAVE CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
- Strong mechanical ability and common sense a must.
- Be able to work independently.
- High standards for workmanship, work quality, and attention to detail.
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check, and drug screen
- Initiative, positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Some knowledge of commercial wiring methods.
- Ability to work with general contractors and other trades on job.
- Some knowledge in the installation of large commercial electrical services.
- Ability to manage schedules and meet deadlines.
- Be able to work with heights, lift and bucket work required.
- Friendly and customer service minded
- Hand tools required
- Work outdoors
CLI provides outstanding benefits: including full medical, dental, and life insurance. PTO and paid holidays. Come join our winning team!
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse and background testing. Must have clean driving record.
Colorado Lighting offers an extensive benefits package. Please visit www.coloradolighting.com for more details.
COLORADO LIGHTING, INC. provides sustainable energy-efficient solutions from consultation through installation and recycling. We enhance the efficiency of lighting and electrical systems for our customers through expert assistance in (1) specifying which products will produce the greatest energy and maintenance savings while providing the best solution to meet customer goals, (2) supplying and installing the new lighting and electrical products and (3) maintaining the lighting and electrical system. Customer service is our number one focus. We provide full-service solutions to our customers; the key element being the long-term relationship we build and maintain. In addition, when we recommend a product or system, we stand behind that product and its performance.
Colorado Lighting At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.