IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking full-time Service Electrician in Suffolk, Virginia.
- Completes commercial electrical service projects on time and within budget per customer/company specifications and local/national industry standards.
- Performs electrical troubleshooting and diagnostics on electrical distribution systems, branch circuits, panels, lighting fixtures, control equipment, and transformers.
- Works directly with customers in conjunction with supervisor on projects within assigned service territory; maintains positive customer relations to ensure customer satisfaction and long-term customer relations with company.
- Interprets construction drawings, diagrams and schematics.
- Competent utilization of various tools, ladders and lifts required for electrical installations.
- Maintains safe work practices and professional appearance/conduct at all times.
- Works from all types of ladders.
- Complies with all company and customer safety policies and procedures.
- Operates and maintains company service vehicle.
- Travel may be required.
- 2 to 4 years recent commercial electrical experience.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- OSHA 10 or ability to obtain.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
IES Commercial, Inc. - Commercial & Industrial Division At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.