Service Desk Manager
We invite you to join us at Driven Brands!
Headquartered in Charlotte, NC, Driven Brands (NASDAQ: DRVN) is the largest automotive services company in North America, providing a range of consumer and commercial automotive needs, including paint, collision, glass, vehicle repair, oil change, maintenance and car wash.
With over 4,500 centers in 15 countries, Driven Brands is the parent company of some of North America’s leading automotive service brands including Take 5 Oil Change, Take 5 Car Wash, Driven Glass, Meineke, Maaco, CARSTAR, and more. Our network services over 50 million vehicles annually and generates more than $5 billion in system-wide sales each year.
Our culture inspires high performance and innovation, enabling our employees to go further, faster in their careers. With amazing people and great brands, we confidently look forward to exciting growth ahead, and believe in following the values that support this vision.
- Provides technical support to the organization's internal users of computer applications and hardware (e.g., PCs, servers, mainframes)
- Answers questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures and is typically located within a call center
- Collaborates with network services, software systems engineering and/or application development in order to restore service and/or identify problems
- Maintains a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems.
- Generally oversees the work of multiple subordinate managers through a large department or multiple smaller departments.
- In rare cases in which there are no direct reports ("unique entity"), management is of a strategic nature and must include significant organizational reach (country/national or global scope).
- Establishes operational objectives and work plans, and delegates assignments to subordinate managers.
- Senior management reviews objectives to determine success of operation. Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations(s) and may also have company-wide effect. Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
- Erroneous decisions will result in critical delay(s) in schedules and/or unit operations and may jeopardize overall business activities.
- Establishes annual goals and manages people, work and outcomes to meet those goals, usually measuring progress and making course corrections on a monthly to quarterly basis; determines and allocates resources.
Compensation Range:$87,800.00 - $198,000.00
Base pay offered may vary depending on actual location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Supplemental pay types may include commissions or bonus incentives, depending on the role. Driven Brands offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.drivenbrandsbenefits.com
Driven Brands At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.