Senior SAP Ariba Consultant
As Senior SAP Ariba Consultant, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. You will lead project activities such as Fit-to-Standard workshops, design workshops, core template design, build & integration, testing and training, deployment, data migration and hypercare.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 4 years of relevant Information Technology experience
- U.S. citizens or those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are not able to sponsor at this time.
- This position may require travel to project/client location/s.
- At least 3 years of project experience in SAP Ariba.
- Experience with Ariba- ERP integration with leading ERPs such as SAP, Oracle, JDE etc
- Experience of industry standard testing tools including SOAPUI and POSTMAN
- Experience in SLP-MDG integration using CIG.
- SAP Ariba solutions such as SLP, Supplier Risk, Sourcing, Contracts, Buying, Invoicing, Supply Chain Collaboration and Spend Analytics.
- Experience in integrations of SAP Ariba solutions with Third-Party Systems using web service, Cloud Integration gateway, ITK etc.
- Experience in creating process maps, functional and technical design documents, configuration documents etc.
- Experience in developing To-Be architecture design.
- Experience in developing Integration architecture with SAP Ariba and other touchpoints such as ERP, Tax engine, HRMS etc.
- Experience in configuring SAP Ariba application as per business requirements.
- Experience in defining Roadmap and future state architecture for Customer’s Solution Landscape
- Experience in leading pre-sales activities such as responding to RFPs, solution demos and client orals.
- Proficient in product evaluation and product comparison such as Ariba, Coupa, Zycus, Oracle Cloud.
- Experience in ACTIVATE implementation methodology and project activities such as Fit-to-Standard & Design workshops, Core template design, Build & Integration, Testing and Training, Deployment, Data migration and Hypercare.
- Has done at least 1 full lifecycle Ariba implementation projects for multinational customers.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
Infosys At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.