Senior HVAC Technician
Illuminate USA, a new standalone joint venture established by two global leaders in renewable energy, is building one of the largest solar panel manufacturing factories in the Western Hemisphere. This 1.1 million-square-foot factory is currently in advanced stages of preparation in the Columbus, Ohio area. Illuminate USA is seeking highly motivated team members to help the company grow from startup to a full scale, industry leading manufacturer with $1B - $2B expected annual revenue and over 1,200 employees in less than two years.
This will be a fast-paced and exciting time in our history as we are building something great from the ground up here in central Ohio. We offer competitive pay, benefits, and ongoing career development opportunities. Come join our collaborative, people-focused, and innovative workplace as we embark upon this unique and exciting journey!
We are currently looking for a Senior HVAC Engineer for our new factory in Columbus, Ohio.
This senior HVAC engineer performs maintenance and service repairs on heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems. Other main responsibilities include: Installs new units or replacement parts for existing units according to specifications and established safety guidelines. Follows blueprints or engineering specifications to install units. Performs troubleshooting to identify the cause of problems. Maintains and secures a spare parts inventory. Recommends purchasing maintenance equipment and supplies as required to improve processes and efficiencies. This position typically requires an apprenticeship and/or completion of technical training. The regulations governing the location may require an HVAC Mechanical State License and EPA Section 608 Certification (CFC).
- Fully responsible for the operation, maintenance and engineering transformation of the HVAC system to ensure the safe and economical operation of the equipment.
- Formulate HVAC SOP and management system and supervise the implementation.
- Prepare the equipment annual maintenance plan, monthly maintenance plan and spare parts plan of the HVAC system, and arrange the system maintenance and transformation work.
- Normal supply and energy consumption analysis of air conditioning system and process cooling water system.
- Declaration and organization and implementation of HVAC system equipment optimization and energy-saving transformation projects.
- Other tasks as assigned by the manager.
- Requires a high school diploma.
- Typically requires 1-3 years of related experience or may need 0 years of experience with additional specialized training and/or certification.
- Strong Knowledge of production safety required.
- Related vocational certificate required.
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Perfect learning ability and Curiosities about new things.
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline.
- 401(k) matching
Illuminate USA At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.