This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Senior Engineer, Systems Verification
Shure is looking to hire the crème de la crème of automation developer. In this position, you would be technically leading a team of the sharpest minds in automated test case development at Shure. You would be championing automated test case development across cutting-edge Shure products in multiple domains like IoT, Cloud, Wireless and Wired Audio, and Unified Communications.
The ideal candidate would have extensive experience in automated test case development as well as managing technical infrastructure while practicing Agile methodologies. You enjoy keeping your technical skills current and still contribute to architecture and design discussions. You regularly take part in deep-dive troubleshooting exercises and lead technical discussions which result in solutions to complex issues.
- Responsible for maintaining, improving, and implementing the SV automation framework.
- Collaborate with project teams to strategize and align long-term solutions for automation, including a roadmap, tools, framework, and approach.
- Develop an automation strategy for regression testing based on technical analysis, complexity, and reusability.
- Define and design automation test strategy, test suites, and test pseudocode.
- Build applications and utilities to minimize or eliminate inefficiencies in the testing process.
- Extend Product-specific libraries and Test Automation Framework to support the rapid development of test case-specific automation.
- Research and recommend automation tools to optimize different types of testing.
- Develop and maintain automation tests to ensure sufficient test coverage.
- Follow defect tracking processes, including software defect documentation and defect tracking tool utilization, ensuring open defects are monitored and escalated as needed based on aging and priority.
- Partner with Software Engineers, Product Managers, and Project Managers to deliver high-performing quality customer experiences that are engaging, purposeful, and powerful in their simplicity.
- Closely monitor industry trends and progress in the automation tool space and develop proof of concepts to validate the potential impact on our test delivery process.
- Participate in automation script code reviews and guide their compliance with automation best practices.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Telecommunication or Electrical/Electronic or Computer Science.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in providing technical leadership to a team of 6+ automated test case developers.
- 10+ years of hands-on automated test case development experience for embedded and/or mobile products.
WHO WE ARE
Shure’s mission is to be the most trusted audio brand worldwide – and for nearly a century, our Core Values have aligned us to be just that. Founded in 1925, we are a leading global manufacturer of audio equipment known for quality, reliability, and durability. We engineer microphones, headphones, wireless audio systems, conferencing systems, and more. And quality doesn’t stop at our products. Our talented teams strive for perfection and innovate every chance they get. We offer an Associate-first culture, flexible work arrangements, and opportunity for all.
Shure Incorporated is headquartered in Niles, Illinois, with remote and hybrid opportunities throughout the United States. We have more than 35 regional sales offices, engineering hubs, and manufacturing facilities throughout the Americas, EMEA, and Asia.
THE MIX MATTERS
Don’t check off every box in the job requirements? No problem! We recognize that every professional journey is unique and are committed to providing an equitable candidate experience for all prospective Shure Associates. If you’re excited about this role, believe you’ve got the skills to be successful, and share our passion for creating an inclusive, diverse, equitable, and accessible work environment, then apply!
Shure At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.