Ace Handyman Services

Senior Craftsman/Field Supervisor - Grafton

Grafton, Wisconsin
Ace Handyman Services is a network of top-rated handyman franchises

Job Description

Senior Craftsman/Field Supervisor

Posted: Tuesday, 2/6/2024

We're hiring a highly motivated professional Project Leader/Craftsman with skills in multiple trades. If you are looking for a W2 position that allows you the flexibility of an independent job, look no further!

We have tons of work to keep you busy year-round, and offer between $30 and $35 per hour to start, depending on experience.

We're looking for someone to be a craftsman, but also perform project management and estimating tasks.

Initially, the ratio will be about 75% of the time performing actual handyman work as a craftsman and the other 25% meeting with potential customers, gathering scope of work including photos and measurements, and communicating that information back for pricing and follow up.

For the right individual, the position will lead to project management, purchasing materials, scheduling, and managing the work force. This could even eventually lead to a General Manager role!

Here is just some of what we have to offer:

  • Weekends off
  • Vacation
  • Company Vehicle Provided
  • Performance bonuses
  • Vehicle and tool allowance
  • Company credit card
  • Flexible scheduling
  • Advancement and growth opportunities
  • Regular pay reviews
  • Consistent year-round work
  • Plus more!

We are looking for handymen with a strong work ethic, a professional appearance and demeanor, and a good overall knowledge of all trades—from Carpentry, Tiling, Painting, and Drywalling to light Plumbing and Electrical.

Specific qualifications for the role include:

  • 10+ year track record as a Carpenter / Craftsman; estimation skills and prior home inspection experience, strongly preferred
  • Previous experience as a Project Manager (Estimating, Purchasing, and Managing Crews)
  • Ability to perform minor electrical, plumbing, drywall patching & texturing
  • Own standard set of basic hand and power tools
  • Valid Driver's License & Clean Driving Record
  • Live within 30 miles of Grafton, WI

Nice to have, but not mandatory:

  • Experience installing doors and windows
  • Previous ServiceTitan experience

Take control of your schedule, your earnings and your career!

  • Tool Stipends
  • Paid time off
  • Bonus Pay
  • Health Care
  • On the job training
  • Growth Opportunities & Regular Pay Reviews

Ace Handyman Services At A Glance

About Ace Handyman Services

Come work for and be a part of the most trusted brand in hardware. Join our TEAM as we redefine the power of the trades. Let Ace Handyman Services handle all your hassles and paperwork while you keep your freedom and flexibility to manage the challenges in life, perfect your trade, and grow with the company. We have so much demand for our services that we have to turn down work every day - and we're looking to add the best people in the business to our team who are looking for a career, not just another job.

How Your Career Could Grow

Regardless of how much experience you have, we have a place for you. As long as you are willing to learn, work hard, and be professional, you will have the opportunity to learn the skills you need to be successful.

Your Career at Ace Handyman Services

Our Craftsmen are empowered and given much more flexibility than others in our industry. For example, they are in charge of their own job sites, and given the freedom to interact directly with Homeowners and Property Managers to suggest work that will improve safety, preserve their largest investment, and truly help them to love their homes and commercial buildings.

A Day in the Life

Working with us allows you the flexibility of an independent job, with the perks of being a W2 member of our team! We find and schedule the jobs for you, and you provide the quality craftsmanship and customer service that our clients have come to expect from us. You will work out of your home on your choice of a full time or part-time basis, traveling to customer homes in your local area.

Why Join Us?

  • Hourly Rate + Incentives
  • Vacation
  • Performance bonuses
  • Use of company owned tablet
  • Company credit card
  • Flexible scheduling
  • Advancement and growth opportunities
  • Regular pay reviews
  • Consistent year-round work
  • Plus more!

Apply Now

Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.