SVP Administrative Assistant
The primary purpose of this role is enable effectiveness and productivity of Senior Vice President level company officers and thereby the business unit. Provides management of the varied and complex operations, administrative and logistical support connected with this level role. This individual operates as primary liaison with internal business partners and external customers or stakeholders, on behalf of a Senior Vice President (SVP).
- Provides and/or manages executive administrative support needs of the SVP, managing sensitive and confidential materials. Includes responsibility for routing or answering escalated and highly sensitive correspondence, preparing executive level communication and other documents, developing presentation materials using graphics and graphs and other reporting duties.
- Oversees the efficient flow of work through the SVP’s office operations and making decisions on escalations to senior leaders as needed. This includes management of the SVPs schedule and workflow and proactively anticipating the needs of the business and the leader in managing priorities.
- Produces a wide variety of routine and complex documents, reports, presentations, and other correspondence using advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite with minimal direction from the Supervisor; organizes and creates orderly systems.
- Coordinates team activities to ensure project milestones are achieved, providing feedback to business leaders, suppliers, vendors and other stakeholders as appropriate and guidance on projects managed by business leaders.
- Reviews department budget and expenses in partnership with the SVP. Duties include creating processes/reports that help maintain compliance to budget standard and analysis on adherence while sharing findings with business leaders.
- Collaborates with SVP to ensures excellent onboarding experience for new employees within the scope of their business unit. Works on behalf of the SVP to design an experience that helps create an excellent associates experience, up to and including arranging for an effective workspace and tools critical for their new role.
- Coordinates all aspects of the SVP’s (and team travel when needed) travel, including flight, hotel, rental car, itinerary, etc, and serves as contact person during the trip, proactively prepares materials needed for a successful and productive trip. Acts as a key resource and onsite connection for the SVP in the office while they are traveling.
- Manages, controls, and mitigates project risks by identifying and analyzing trigger events, establishing contingency plans; anticipating dependencies affected by ongoing business changes, and recommending ways to mitigate future risks to management.
- Completes internet research and / or uses internal resources to find solutions to daily problems.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 7 years administrative experience
- Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced teamoriented environment
- Proven admin or assistant experience in a matrixed corporate environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal oversight (self-motivated)
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate priorities, adjust and problem solve on behalf of an executive based on the needs of the leader and the business
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Office 365)
- Excellent time management skills, proven ability to multitask and prioritize one’s own work
- Ability to maintain confidential information with unquestionable discretion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, commensurate with Senior Executive communication expectations in the marketplace
- Ability to operate as an informal leader to one or more administrative professionals on a larger team
- Demonstrate active listening skills (adaptable, proactive) & decision making
- Customer service oriented and demonstrated professionalism
- Excellent research skills – ability to find an answer when he/she doesn’t have one
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 17 million customer transactions a week in the U.S. With total fiscal year 2022 sales of over $97 billion, approximately $92 billion of sales were generated in the U.S., where Lowe's operates over 1,700 home improvement stores and employs approximately 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
- Bachelors Degree
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.Starting rate of pay may vary based on factors including, but not limited to, position offered, location, education, training, and/or experience. For information regarding our benefit programs and eligibility, please visit https://talent.lowes.com/us/en/benefits.
Lowe's At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.