SDR Operations Manager
Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
We are seeking a Sales Development Operations Manager to accelerate growth within Snowflake’s SDR organization by owning the global sales development tech stack and solving go-to-market optimization challenges using data. This role will work directly with the Director of SDR Operations and Enablement within Snowflake’s Marketing organization, along with the global SDR leadership team, Marketing Operations, Marketing Intelligence, Sales Operations, and Sales BI teams.
Who are we looking for? You might be a Sales Operator looking to get closer to the front-lines of pipeline generation, a Revops Consultant looking for the next rocket ship ride, or a Marketing Operations pro with a passion for sales. Whatever your background, you possess a strong grasp of the SDR function combined with mastery of best-in-class GTM systems, data analysis, and cross-functional project management.
YOU'RE A GREAT FIT IF YOU:
- Have at least 5+ years of experience in marketing ops, sales ops, growth hacking or otherwise owning systems and process for B2B pipeline creation
- Ideally within a high growth B2B software business
- Possess a clear point of view about the cutting edge of sales prospecting using data, automation, and generative AI
- Can prove your ability to translate data into meaningful insights that drive business outcomes (e.g. explaining why the top 10% of SDRs are the top 10%)
- Can demonstrate your ability to define and deliver on a cross-functional project plan, while proactively identifying and removing blockers to project success
- Experience executing an account-based go-to-market strategy
- Strong technical skills in the following systems:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud administration, reporting & dashboarding
- Outreach sales engagement administration
- LeanData lead routing
- Gong conversational intelligence
- Workato orchestration platform
- Direct-to-meeting and live chat tools
- Excel proficiency (intermediate+)
- SQL proficiency (preferred)
- Marketo marketing automation (nice to have)
- Tableau proficiency (nice to have)
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Own administration and strategy for the core SDR tech stack
- Define how Snowflake sales development will harness the power of generative AI and LLMs
- Recommend, evaluate and implement new tools that incrementally improve rep productivity in coordination with cross-functional teams
- Author business requirement documentation (BRD) for enhancements to existing systems
- Oversee user-acceptance testing (UAT) and collaborate with enablement colleagues on change management and rollout of systems changes
- Identify opportunities to “move the metric” for key conversion points in the sales development funnel (e.g. lead-to-meeting conversion)
- Conduct A/B testing within Snowflake’s sales engagement platform (Outreach)
- Measure and optimize marketing to SDR handoffs and SDR to sales handoffs
- Author business process documentation in LucidChart, Google Slides, and Google Docs
- Data Analysis
- Collaborate with Marketing Intelligence and Sales BI teams to define requirements for new dashboarding and reporting within Tableau
- Measure efficacy and recommend optimizations for in-house lead scoring and account prioritization models built on Snowflake
- Study top and bottom performers to model “what good looks like” for the SDR organization
- Provide data-driven recommendations for specific sales theaters and SDR regions to mitigate risk of missing quota and improve odds of exceeding targets
The following represents the expected range of compensation for this role:
- The estimated base salary range for this role is $117,000 - $157,500.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Snowflake’s bonus and equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. This role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; flexible spending & health savings account; at least 12 paid holidays; paid time off; parental leave; employee assistance program; and other company benefits.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Snowflake At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.