SAP/ Senior Principal – (SAP Program Manager) -Business Consulting
Infosys Consulting is seeking Program Management professionals experienced in SAP transformation programs looking for long-term growth and career enhancing opportunities leveraging SAP to solve our customer’s most challenging issues. The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of SAP program management experience from project prepare phase through deploy and run phases. The candidate should have strong business and SAP background and be experienced in face-to-face interfacing with client executives, business and IT client members in consultative project engagements.
We are seeking consultants experienced in following areas:
- Business Transformation Programs enabled by SAP
- S/4 Global Template design and Roll-outs Programs
- Proven experience in SAP Activate Methodology and/or similar methodologies used by System Integrators
- SAP Program Experience in Industrial Manufacturing, Automotive and Aerospace & Defense
- Process Integration
- Hands-on experience in commonly used tools in SAP Programs such as such Jira, Confluence, SAP Solution Manager, SAP Cloud ALM etc.
About the practice
Our SAP Digital Transformation Practice is SAP Digital to the core, where our entrepreneurial and innovative spirit helps our clients derive sustained value from their SAP Digital Transformation journey. We use an integrated, holistic approach that considers both business views and technology views, enabling our clients to lead the way into a new digital frontier, gain a competitive edge and become a market disruptor.
Our collaborative work approach and flat organizational structure results in a business culture that allows new consultants to dive right in, have access to all levels of practice leadership, become an integral part of the team immediately and add value to our innovative client solutions.
We serve industries such as: Biotech, Communications, Consumer Products, Distribution, Financial Services, High Tech, Insurance, Manufacturing, Medical Devices, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Services and Utilities.
About the Role
As a Senior Principal, you will anchor proposal preparation and engagement delivery efforts. You will lead the functional and technical solution for SAP S/4HANA Transformation programs. You will be pivotal to problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes and deliverables. You will continue to lead teams of consultants to define, design and execute transformation programs. You will collaborate and interface with senior clients on a daily basis to build confidence and lead/guide the team in conducting due diligence and issue resolution. You will contribute to branding, thought leadership, knowledge management and capability-building within Infosys Consulting, with the objective of providing high-quality and value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Sales / Project Acquisition
- Support Infosys Consulting leadership team members in driving proposal development and leading proposal discussions
- Develop client relationships to identify and qualify sales opportunities with the assistance of senior leadership
- Lead solution definition for client specific needs during opportunity to closure cycle
- Articulate our unique point of view in various thought leadership media including papers, webinars and seminars
- Collaborate with clients to define long-term vision, goals and strategies
- Contribute to the design and development of client future processes and organizations with corresponding transformation roadmaps
- Conduct requirements workshops with a team of global IT professional & subject matter experts, translating those requirements into actionable project initiatives w/associated metrics
- Solution targeted processes, leveraging best practices
- Advise, QA and provide insights on configured SAP Order to Cash functionality, functional specifications and test results
- Perform knowledge transfer to client and supporting organizations throughout all phases of the project
- Support management of project execution from start-to-finish in order to deliver according to plan (scope, quality and time)
- Coach and develop team members to deliver quality results and promote professional development
- Mentor and coach team members through formal, performance evaluation methods and informal, individual feedback opportunities
- Collaborate and share knowledge
- Serve as People Manager to junior consultants
- Create/contribute S4HANA practice artifacts
- Contribute to practice growth through recruitment, training and retention
- Provide insight and thought leadership to develop innovative assets, including differentiated points of view and methodologies
- 10+ years of SAP Project, Lead or Program Management out of which 5 years in Project management.
- At least 3 full lifecycle S/4 implementations (all phases) leading a package implementation lifecycle
- A proven track record of leading and managing both large and small, global and local teams
- A leader and key contributor in project management of large ERP implementation projects and teams; significant team leadership experience over Process Streams / Functional Areas
- In-depth knowledge of Package Implementation Methodology and key deliverables
- Experience interacting with client executives; ability to influence at the leadership level
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel upto 100%
- Undergraduate degree or foreign equivalent; or three years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor currently.
- A proven track record of leading and managing both large and small teams.
- A foundation in consulting, versus industry; at least 10 years’ consulting experience
- Strong personal and professional values; entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience working as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary.
- MBA or other relevant post-graduate degree
About Infosys Consulting
Infosys Consulting is a global management consulting firm helping some of the world’s most recognizable brands transform and innovate. Our consultants are industry experts that lead complex change agendas driven by disruptive technology. With offices in 20 countries and backed by the power of the global Infosys brand, our teams help the C-suite navigate today’s digital landscape to win market share and create shareholder value for lasting competitive advantage. To see our ideas in action, or to join a new type of consulting firm, visit us at www.InfosysConsultingInsights.com.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.
Infosys At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.