Since 1956, E&K has been uncompromising in the commitment to deliver the highest quality products and services our clients demand, anywhere they need them. Today, we’re one of the largest interior/exterior finish contractors in the U.S., with offices throughout the country and a reputation for excellence.
- Cut drywall to proper size for installation.
- Carry and hang drywall, using screw gun to attach to wall.
- Cut metal or wood studs to size.
- Construct and install framed partitions and various types of bulkheads.
- Layout from plans and blueprints, or familiar with construction standards.
- Put on corner and ceiling bead.
- May include cleanup, scrapping, moving material, tools, or equipment.
- Erect and dismantle scaffolds.
- Calculate unit costs based on quantity of material installed, hours worked, and labor dollars.
- Attend and participate in all required company training programs.
- Conform to all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 120 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladder/scaffold.
- Requires climbing stairs up to 40 steps/hr in (8 hrs).
- Must be able to reach from floor to overhead.
- Requires repetitive assumption of posture to access a point (80 inches) from the floor up to (400/day).
- Must be able to stand.
- Requires tolerance of standing posture up to (4 hr) continuously, for a total of up to (8 hrs) per (8 hrs day).
- Requires (Near/Far/Depth/Color) vision.
- Must be able to walk.
- Requires walking up to (3000.0 ft.), in (1 day).
- Must be able to lift/carry 50 lb toolbag up and down 3 stairs per 5 min. period.
- Must be able to safely operate screw gun, rotozip, hammer, gyp knife and tape measure between 15x-50x per hour.
E&K of Chicago, Inc. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.