Retail Merchandiser/Fixture Installer
Peak is looking for Retail Merchandisers/Fixture Installers!
This is a Temporary Contract Position which may extend with more opportunities if you show up to shifts! We have very high volume of contracts within the area on a weekly basis.
Job Summary for Retail Merchandisers:
We are growing our overnight reset and remodel merchandising team! This Reset Merchandiser job will be part of a team remodelling the insides of big box retailers. He/she will be working overnights, Monday to Friday 9pm-6AM, building, assembling and installing shelving and fixtures. Anyone with a background in merchandising resets or remodels, installer, construction, or general labor, this could be a perfect fit for you. The ideal merchandiser is; self-sufficient, highly motivated, knows their way around a tool bag, and have the drive to produce high quality results in a fast paced environment.
This position requires that you be able to lift 40 pounds, climb, push, pull, bend, stand, stoop, and kneel for extended periods of time with, or without, a reasonable accommodation. Our diverse team strives for perfection and you should feel comfortable operating under minimal supervision.
Responsibilities for Merchandisers:
- Driving to your assigned location in your personal vehicle (must have reliable transportation)
- Check-in and out with Site Lead when you arrive and before you leave the site each day
- Ability/Willingness to work Overnight shift
- Knowledge/ability to use basic tools necessary for the job
- Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating and placing products on shelf
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Reading planograms properly in order to organize the merchandise correctly
- Ability to stand a minimum shift of 8 hours (9pm-6am)
- Strong Work Ethic: you are punctual and reliable in terms of attendance; you accurately report your time, and you are comfortable working without a manager monitoring your day-to-day activities
- Flexibility: you can adapt to changing situations, new tasks and priorities as changes occur; you will encounter challenges and resolve them
- Attention to Detail: our Merchandisers are meticulous when it comes to checking the plans and ensuring each task is completed correctly before moving on to the next
- Communication: you will be working closely with the Site Lead; it is extremely important to communicate regularly; good communication is essential for this position
- Positive Attitude: We take pride in how our employees treat others, a positive attitude is essential
Peak Peaps At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.