Residential Termite and Home Service Technician
For more than 85 years, Terminix has built a reputation as one of the nation’s leading providers of termite and pest control services, safeguarding over 3 million homes and businesses against all types of pests in 47 states and 14 countries.
What is this role about?
Our Termite Control Technicians serve in a key front-line role and are the very heart of what we do. It’s all about providing outstanding service delivery of Terminix products to valued customers.
What does a "Day-in-the-Life" look like?
- Verifying that job specifications are appropriate for each work order
- Preparing the job site for treatment
- Applying anti-terminate treatments to structures according to schedule, safety procedures and label instructions
- Interacting with customers and explaining services provided
- Completing production forms documenting services provided
Terminix At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.