Residential Service Plumber
We are looking to add an experienced Residential Plumbing Technician to our team! We are ready to grow our team with great candidates looking for a career upgrade!
Your day to day will include:
- Installing and repairing piping (for waste, drainage, and venting systems)
- Installing and repairing plumbing fixtures (sinks, faucets, toilets, etc.)
- Fixing leaking or clogged lines
- Connecting appliances that use water (washing machine, dishwasher, etc,)
- Installing piping for gas, pneumatic, and air handling systems
- But don't forget: To put all this installation and repair knowledge to good use, you'll need excellent problem-solving skills. You'll need to be good at calmly assessing the situation, evaluating all the options, and choosing the most cost-effective and reliable solution.
Depending on experience, we are offering between $30 and $50 per hour as a starting wage, and additionally you will receive a benefits package as well as a bonus opportunity
- 3+ years of residential plumbing experience
- Valid Driver's License & Clean Driving Record
- Neat & Organized
- Mechanically Inclined
- Flexible Schedule
- Performance Bonuses
- Take Home Van
- Tools Provided
- Paid Healthcare
- Bonus Opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement and additional training
Jack & Jill Plumbing At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.