Residential Plumbing Technician
1-800-PLUMBER +AIR has the strength of a national brand, and each location is locally owned and operated. We are focused on providing a high quality experience for our employees and our customers.
- Our technicians are provided with stocked vans to have the tools and equipment you need for almost every job.
- We will work together to make sure that we put a plan in place that allows you, as being part of our team, to help you accomplish your goals.
- Must have at least 4 years of experience as a residential plumbing technician
- Must have experience in home and commercial services
- Knowledge of current regulations within the plumbing field
- Must pass background check
- Ability to use plumbing tools
- Good physical condition
- Customer service experience
- Must pass drug screen
- Must have a valid state driver’s license
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Health Insurance
- Paid Training
- Company van
- Company cell phone
- Company iPad
- Provided Uniforms
- A path to build the life-long career you want
(including paid education and opportunities to advance)
- Year-round work
Come join an organization that works for you to help you achieve your professional and financial goals! Start working at a job where you are appreciated. Work in an environment that truly values your expertise, where your ideas and suggestions are listened to and where you’ll have the opportunity to make a lot of money!
Our licensed plumbers perform residential and commercial service and repair work, including basic residential and commercial plumbing repairs as well as water heater replacements, repipes, drain stoppages and sewer line replacements and other plumbing services as needed.
- Competitive compensation packages
- Growth opportunities: When you begin your career with 1-800-PLUMBER +AIR, you will be given the training and support needed to grow into potential leadership roles
- Access to hours of customized, free training
Here are the qualities we’re looking for in our perfect candidate:
- You have a strong work ethic
- You enjoy being a team member
- You are a tech savvy problem solver – you can diagnose a problem and fix it
- You have a strong desire to serve others
- You are always learning and challenging yourself to be better
- You want to be the B.E.S.T.
- Becoming Better: Based on the principle that we are to always be learning
- Exceeding Expectations: Every time a customer has an encounter with you, your goal is to exceed their expectations
- Superior Service: Your trade has a major impact on people's lives. Never lose sight of the value of quality work done right the first time, every time.
- Teamwork: Based on the principle we are stronger together. Working to create an unforgettable experience for our customers.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by, apply today and start working towards your life goals as a member of the 1-800-PLUMBER +AIR team. Pay is based on your experience and expertise.
Compensation: This role pays $25-35/hour base salary with an additional commission based compensation.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to 1-800-Plumber Corporate.
1-800-Plumber + Air of La Jolla At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.