Residential HVAC Technician
As a Residential HVAC Service Technician, you will:
- Inspection and maintain equipment to bring them to optimal performance
- Determine service requirements by applying technical skills and experience, including system operations and preventive maintenance experience
- Serve as a company representative to other contractors, owners, and trades
- Give advice on additional services to customers that may be beneficial to them
Your essential duty is to provide professional guidance and advice for Bell’s customers to choose the most acceptable system to satisfy their requirements. Customer satisfaction, safety, and comfort are your highest priorities for success in this role.
- 3 years’ residential HVACV experience
- Substantial boiler experience
- Skillful at reading and understanding technical instructions
- Possession of valid driver’s license and clean motor vehicle record
- Excellent ability to explain technical information to clients in a way they will understand
You receive your wage rate, healthcare benefits, and retirement through Local 208 union.
Bell offers additional benefits including:
- Monthly monetary incentives
- Company vehicle fully stocked with necessary tools
- Uniforms, cell phone, tablet
- Company-paid gym membership
- Warehouse with support to avoid needless trips to supply houses
We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
Bell Plumbing At A Glance
What is Bell Plumbing?
Despite the name, Bell Plumbing provides a full range of residential services, including Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, and Electrical. We’ve been serving the Denver area since 1926 and employ the best technicians in the field!
Bell has been serving the Denver area since 1926 with Denver’s top electricians, plumbers, HVAC, sales, customer service, and corporate support persons.
What would I be doing?
Bell primarily works in residential environments (with limited smaller-scale commercial projects or remodels). Because of this, you will get a ton of exposure to a variety of different problems and specialties. Depending on which field you specialize in, you will gain a ton of valuable hands-on experience which will serve your career well as you grow!
How could my career grow?
We always work to promote from within, cross-train, and develop our best employees. There are always opportunities for advanced education, and additional licenses or certificates
Why work at Bell?
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.