This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Residential HVAC Mechanic Specialist
Company Vehicle and Monthly Bonus Opportunities for qualified applicants. R & T Yoder HVAC, Inc in Columbus, OH is looking to hire a full-time experienced Residential HVAC Mechanic Specialist. Are you a skilled Residential HVAC Mechanic Specialist who is looking for an established and respected company to grow your career with? Are you looking for a company that appreciates your hard work and dedication? If so, keep reading!
As a Residential HVAC Mechanic Specialist, you will earn a competitive wage of up to $40/hour, depending on experience. Plus, we offer a $300 sign-on bonus! You will also be eligible for generous benefits including health, vision, dental, life insurance, a 401(k), 2 weeks of paid time off (PTO) that increases based on time of service, 2 paid sick days, paid holidays, monthly bonus opportunities, and a company vehicle and uniforms. If this sounds like the opportunity that you've been looking for, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application!
ABOUT R & T YODER HVAC, INC
We are a family-owned and operated business with over 17 years of experience in the Central Ohio region. We pride ourselves on our company culture here at R & T Yoder where we offer great company events for each season! Our team enjoys a spring in-service training with catered lunch and games, a summer family picnic, a fall bonfire/hayride, and a winter Christmas party! In addition to our fantastic company culture, we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
- 4+ years of field experience
- Knowledge of residential and/or commercial HVAC systems and local codes
- Removing old systems
- Installing new systems
- Performing routine maintenance
- Training junior team members
- Communicating with clients and customers
- Ordering and maintaining equipment
- Removing old HVAC equipment so new systems can be installed
- Running pipe and duct systems through homes
- Reading and interpreting wiring diagrams
- Understanding refrigeration cycles
- Knowing how to interpret various technical data, such as pressure and temperature
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
Yoder HVAC INC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.