Residential Floor Manager - Lincoln Downtown YMCA
Are you looking for a company that inspires you to do great things? We are looking for leaders that want the opportunity to improve their community, teach others healthy habits, and impact the lives of hundreds of youth. At the YMCA we are on a relentless quest to make our communities stronger through people like you working within our 15 branches.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF A RESIDENTIAL FLOOR MANAGER:
- Inspects, and participates in the inside and outside maintenance of the building, complying with all Association standards and safety procedures.
- Communicates to all stakeholders (metro, vendors, branch, and facilities staff) ensuring they have up to date information on facility changes and/or repairs.
- Provides training/information to branch staff and/or volunteers regarding.
- Completes all work as assigned and in accordance with project timelines and specifications.
- Purchases, maintains, and controls supplies necessary for scheduled repairs. Maintains monthly inventory and provides the inventory control log to supervisor upon request.
- Responsible for managing and controlling the facility and maintenance department budget.
- Ensures that facilities, equipment, and supplies are maintained and stored in an orderly and safe manner.
- This is not an exhaustive list of job duties. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned.
- Working knowledge of, preventative maintenance practices, SDS guidelines, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, etc.
- Ability to Maintain assigned facilities while educating branch maintenance staff on specific maintenance tasks and needs.
- Two or more years of facilities maintenance experience.
- Experience with computers including word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Ability to communicate skillfully with staff, members, and volunteers.
- Ability to effectively communicate general information on YMCA Programs.
- Ability to respond to safety and emergency situations in accordance with safety protocols.
- Free YMCA Staff Membership
- Discounted Family Membership
- Program Discounts
- Paid Sick Leave (after 90 days of employment)
- Employee Assistant Program
- Employee & Employer Retirement Contribution Options
YMCA At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.