Residential Account Manager
Can you build strong and lasting business relationships? Are you engaging, outgoing with a positive, upbeat attitude? If the answer to those questions is yes, this may be the right fit for you! As a Residential Sales and Marketing Representative for Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT, you will call on and build relationships with insurance agencies, residential adjusters, and other key players within our market. The primary goal of position is to assure that when property damage occurs, the first call comes to Blackmon Mooring / BMSCAT!
We are a high energy, fast paced and fun company! Most of our employees have been with us for 10+ years. We are seeking only the best in attitude and focus to get results.
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision makers throughout the targeted area
- Develop sales within the client base while prospecting for new business
- Maintain and cultivate existing customer base by means of monthly, bi-monthly or weekly contacts
- Attend and host key marketing events in the area
- Host a variety of “lunch and learn” programs directed at insurance agents throughout the area
- Effectively use software to track marketing and relationship activities
- Effectively present marketing campaigns and programs to existing and potential clients
- Strong rapport building skills
- Outgoing, personable with the ability to quickly make a positive first impression
- Outside sales and cold-calling skills as well as a solid knowledge of bid processes
- Experience dealing with government requirements including G.S.A. contracts
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently
- Ability to work 90% of the time in the field
- Experience managing a portfolio of customers and lead generated clients
BMS CAT At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.