We are looking for two guys who can do lot of small things listed below for building maintenance in Houston Location.
- Experienced Handyman who can repair roof leak, pressure wash the building and parking lot, replacement of lamps or electrical issues, stripping, painting, minor plumbing repairs etc.,
- Pressure wash
- Cleaning, Moping, changing trash bags in trashcans, general Janitorial services.
- Lawn mowing, edging, general landscaping, and landscape equipment maintenance
- Small Concrete repair
- Lightbulb changing, AC filter changing etc.
- Paint, Parking striping,
- Should be able to move (heavy) furniture.
- Its good if they know how to operate forklift.
- Should be able to drive a sprinter.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Houston, TX 77074: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
LifeSciences Imaging Partners At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.