This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Renovation Construction Laborer
Renovation Construction Laborer – for Multifamily Properties
PaulsCorp focuses on repositioning multifamily assets in Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma and growing more markets every year. We are not a construction company we are the owners and operators of the properties you work on. That means you’re treated better and have VERY reliable and consistent work.
This position is for work at our Oklahoma City properties.
We are a growing company offering competitive wages and opportunities for growth. We’re looking for hard-working professionals who share our mission to operate our communities at the highest level.
This position is focused around our interior unit renovations and is expected to do the physical labor associated with demolition, framing, drywalling, laying baseboard and installing all parts and pieces associated with the renovation including faucets, shower heads, lights, light switches, blinds, outlet covers, hinges, door knobs and other materials.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for meeting schedule completion dates.
- General knowledge of multifamily renovations
- General construction processes and methods including power tools, equipment and of various construction materials
- General carpentry, painting, tape and texture, wall and baseboard preparation and sheetrock patching
- Working knowledge of measuring and installing cabinet doors, various flooring, and appliances
- Inventory Control - communicate with Field Manager and Foreman when supplies are needed
- Responsible for the quality of workmanship.
- Recognize safety hazards and perform all duties in a safe manner.
- Maintain a professional working attitude with co-workers and customers.
- Maintain, clean and organized job sites cleaning up after every day’s work
- Must have reliable transportation to and from properties and will occasionally be asked to go to Home Depot or Lowe’s to pick up parts.
- Self-Motivated and able to learn efficiently
- Team oriented
- Ability to walk over rough, uneven, or slippery surfaces, to climb stairs or ladders to heights more than 8-9 feet
- Ability to work in a variety of physical positions which include, but are not limited to, sitting, standing, kneeling, squatting, crawling, and walking, requires mobility and flexibility to work in confined spaces, ability to lift, carry or otherwise move or position objects weighing up to 75 pounds and assist others with objects weighing more
- Willingness to learn and adapt to our companies’ policies, procedures, and techniques
- Must be reliable, dependable, dedicated, hard worker, independent self-starter, and motivator; work well on a team and individually with the ability to lead and teach others; must have a great attitude, strong work ethics, and good customer service skills and basic common sense
- Must possess time management, scheduling, and organizational skills; strong attention to details and the ability to juggle multiple tasks, projects and changing priorities; has excellent follow-through and appreciated when you don’t cut corners
- Provide general tools of the trade
- Possess a valid driver’s license, car insurance & reliable transportation, (truck is preferred)
PaulsCorp At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.