This position can be based in Irwindale, CA or in Las Vegas, NV
The posted pay range is for CA based applicants. For NV based applicants, the pay range is $20.53/hr - $30.79/hr.
This is a hybrid position.
The schedule for this position is Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (shifts/hours are flexible), some Saturday's required.
The Relationship Manager is responsible for delivering exceptional service to members through all forms of communication: phone calls, text messages, video calls, and emails. They are responsible for opening accounts and onboarding new members that come in through the Business Development and Social Impact teams. The Relationship Manager spends a majority of their time making outbound calls to support onboarding efforts, member engagement, and member retention. They understand and commit to delivering VIP service to their assigned book of business. This service includes getting their members answers, appointments, financial counseling, and any resource, product, or service when the member needs it. The Relationship Manager is efficient and detailed in entering the right data and notes into our systems and communicates regularly to team members when they are involved in a member service request.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists Business Development and Social Impact teams with account opening.
- Works book of business that is made up of Business Development, Social Impact, and Virtual leads/referrals.
- Uses scripts/templates to make outbound calls, texts, and emails (depending on member preference) to support onboarding. These efforts include help with direct deposit, courtesy pay explanation, debit card activation assistance, explanation of account changes when youth account moves to free checking, answers to questions, and referrals to other departments based on interest in other products/services.
- Uses scripts/templates to make outbound calls, texts, and emails to support member engagement. These efforts include communication on birthdays, anniversaries, upcoming CU voting opportunities, upcoming Annual Meetings, and quarterly check-ins (discusses current/upcoming promotions, asks about recent experiences with us, and uses notes to chat about personal things member has shared in past conversations).
- Uses scripts/templates to make outbound calls, texts, and email to support member retention. These efforts include reaching out to members whose accounts appear to be inactive, and reaching out to members whose only engagement with us is their indirect loan.
- Acts as member advocate resolving account service issues, connecting with experts as needed, and responding to member inquiries promptly and effectively throughout resolution. Makes outbound calls, texts, or emails after resolution to practice efficient follow-up, and ensure the member’s issues were handled properly, efficiently, and promptly.
- Enters data and detailed notes for every piece of communication that comes in from a member and that goes out to a member. Enters follow-up dates/ticklers in CRM to ensure proper follow-up is completed with each member in book of business.
- Communicates regularly with teams involved in the member’s experience.
This position has no direct reports/supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess strong multi-tasking, customer service and communication skills. individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Minimum two years of financial services or related experience in a fast-paced, customer service environment
Deep working knowledge of all products and services, including 3rd party offerings.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have proficient skills navigating a PC and internet browser. The individual must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft 365 products (Outlook, TEAMS, Word, Excel). The individual must have a working knowledge of smart phone and using APPs.
Courtesy and tact are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with members and others inside and outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for the purposes of giving and obtaining information or instructions, updating, or referring.
Strong conflict resolution and interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting relationships with members.
Other Skills and Abilities
Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills and possess the ability to work independently to manage and follow-up on assigned tasks.
Ability to multi-task, anticipate members’ needs and creatively recommend solutions to provide a positive outcome.
Must be punctual and have reliable attendance – ability to use time effectively.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
The team member is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
The team member is frequently required to stand and walk.
The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
SCE Credit Union At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.