Old National Bank has been serving clients and communities since 1834. With $48 billion in total assets, we are a regional powerhouse deeply rooted in the communities we serve. As a trusted partner, we thrive on helping our clients achieve their goals and dreams, and we are committed to social responsibility and investing in our communities through volunteering and charitable giving.
Our team members are our greatest asset, and we continually invest in their growth and development. We offer a variety of Impact Network Groups led by team members who are passionate about driving engagement, creating awareness of diverse backgrounds and experiences, and building inclusion across the organization.
We are currently offering a sign-on bonus of $1,500.00 for Relationship Bankers (new hires only) in addition to a robust benefit package.
We are looking to hire team members that have a passion for outstanding customer service and the drive to make sure our customers have the best products offered for their needs. Some of the products may include, Mortgage, Investments, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Private Banking, Wealth Management and Commercial. Relationship Bankers are the front line for our customers. You will be the face for customer issue resolutions, maintenance, and everyday transactions.
Our Relationship Banker positions gives a wide range of opportunities within its position. We have opportunities for those that are new to banking, all the way to those that are vastly knowledgeable within the banking industry.
here are three levels of Relationship Bankers, depending on banking experience including client service, deposit, and lending experience, Bankers must demonstrate completion of required training programs, licensing or specialized training, and acceptable performance goals to be considered for further advancement. Positions may be based at a specific banking center or be a “Market” position that supports all banking centers in a defined market.
Associate Relationship Banker
- New hires or transfers with less than approximately 12-18 months of deposit and lending experience.
- Requires successful completion of all new hire training and Relationship Banker Learning Path.within defined timeframes.
- Demonstrates ability to handle all transactions, servicing needs and inquiries.
- Must achieve account opening goals, partner referrals, and lending goals along with completing quality Client Financial Profiles.
- Experienced bankers who have successfully completed requirements of Associate Relationship Banker.
- Demonstrates consultative sales skills and strong service levels to build and deepen client relationships.
- Consistently meets or exceeds account opening and lending goals, partner referrals, and quality Client Financial Profiles.
- May manage an assigned client portfolio to handle all consumer banking relationship needs.
- Participates in their community through service in a Community Organization, Not-for-Profit volunteer, Business-Related Networking groups, or similar organizations.
- Completes Relationship Banker Development Program to demonstrate advanced proficiency in role.
Senior Relationship Banker
- Experienced bankers who demonstrate the highest level of consultative sales skills and strong service levels with an assigned portfolio of client relationships and referral partners.
- Consistently exceeds loan, deposit and referral goals and demonstrates operational excellence.
- Demonstrated leadership in banking center, serving as a mentor to others.
- Demonstrated community outreach, serving in leadership roles or having board responsibilities.
- Achieves advanced development/education in specialized areas which may include Small Business Specialist, Consumer Credit Counselor, Financial Education Certification, Licensed Banker (6 & 63), or other approved programs.
- High school graduate or equivalent required; Associates degree or post-secondary classes or degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in retail sales and cash handling experience strongly preferred.
- NMLS registered or ability to obtain NMLS registration.
Old National Bank At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.