Registered Nurse Field Case Manager North Dallas
Job Summary: A servant heart caregiver focused on the needs of others. Detail oriented and thorough. Part of an interdisciplinary team making a difference in the community and appreciates work-life balance.
Responsibilites & Duties:
- Provides exceptional clinical care that includes skills such as wound care, medication administration, disease process education, and IV therapy.
- Ensures clinical documentation demonstrates medical necessity and appropriately reflects quality patient care.
- Submits OASIS and other clinical documentation in a timely manner.
- Communicates patient's clinical needs with interdisciplinary team.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Texas
- 1+ years Medicare home health experience
- Valid Texas Driver's License and automobile insurance
- Travel to multiple locations
- Certification in CPR
- Knowledge of WellSky EMR software desired
- Health, Vision, Dental, Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Extended Illness Bank
- 401(k) up to 3.5 Match
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Physical Activity Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Volunteer Service
- Continuing Education & Tuition Assistance
- Company Car
- Productivity Bonuses
PARADIGM HomeCare At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.