This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Regional Sales Support
Sioux Chief Manufacturing Job Description
Job Title: Regional Sales Support
Reports To: Sales Support Manager
This position works as a team member with the Regional Sales Manager to grow sales and build customer relationships.
Essential Job Functions
- Act as primary point of contact with independent rep agencies and field factory sales personnel.
- Responsible for entering correspondences into Goldmine, this includes but is not limited to: trip notes, quotes, samples and returns.
- Assist the Regional Sales Manager in the planning, forecasting and management of the sales territory.
- Make recommendations and work closely with Regional Sales Manager to correct unacceptable margin levels.
- Build strong relationships with customers, understanding their business needs.
- Assist in the administration and communication of programs, rep sales plans, promotions, rebates and special nets.
- Specification job chase projects.
- Work with necessary departments to coordinate custom quote process and follow through to customer.
- Maintain and utilize Market Net Database, communicating special net prices to sales management, customers and reps.
- Possess satisfactory SCM product and installation knowledge as well as competitive product knowledge to up-sell and also to provide assistance to customers requiring technical support.
- Demonstrate general plumbing practical knowledge and be familiar with local and national plumbing codes. Assist RSM with training Reps to ensure they know product feature & benefits, installation procedures and general selling strategies.
- Assist as with plant tours and round tables, this includes but is not limited to: note taking, round table involvement, sample requests, room set-up, clean-up, entertainment and follow-up.
- Attend local and regional sales meetings as requested and participate in all training exercises to enhance sales capabilities.
Non-Essential Job Functions
- Help with displays when necessary
- Provide assistance to other territories when necessary
- Keep up with industry news
- Fosters positive working relationships
- Other duties as assigned
- Listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Analysis and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and possess excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Proficiency in CRM systems
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of basic telephone technology
- Travel – Minimum of one trip a quarter calling on key and target accounts and rep training, trips may also include customer events, association meeting and trade shows.
- Ability to perform the physical demands such as walking on the plant floor, job sites, lifting product, setting up displays using hand and power tools.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
Sioux Chief Manufacturing At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.