Regional Sales Manager, Healthcare
The Regional Sales Manager, Healthcare (RSM) is a salary plus commission individual contributor who thrives on finding and closing new business and growing existing accounts. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who incorporates a consultative approach to selling.
The RSM will meet or exceed sales objectives by promoting and selling Aegis Healthcare services through professional sales techniques and long-term client relationships. He or she will play an integral role in the success of the Aegis Team to help clinicians make better decisions.
The RSM should understand, value, and adhere to our core values: Integrity, Accountability, Innovation, Teamwork, Respect, and Excellence.
Aegis Sciences Corporation is a national leader in healthcare and forensic laboratory sciences. Aegis delivers evidence-based, clinically actionable information related to medication compliance, substance abuse, and drug-drug interactions through definitive testing of urine, oral fluid, or blood specimens.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet and exceed set sales quotas while adhering to Aegis’s sales processes in an ethical, compliant manner.
- Retain and grow current accounts as well as acquire profitable new business
- Utilize cold calling and other prospecting techniques to identify and obtain new clients
- Attend national and regional trade shows, conventions, and meetings to increase Aegis’s presence and name recognition through networking with industry professionals
- Provide value to all customer interactions and ensure client needs are exceeded in all areas (Client Services, Laboratory, Billing, Reporting, etc.)
- Create and implement sales and marketing plans to increase Aegis’s share of the compliance testing market that align with company focus and Area Sales Manager direction.
- Continuously learn about new services and improve selling skills. Stay well informed about current industry trends and be able to effectively discuss the drug-testing industry
- Prepare written presentations, reports and proposals
- Sell additional services into existing clients as well as prospect and close on new clients
- Develop positive relationships with other Aegis team members and departments
- Effectively communicate with Aegis leadership
- Travel on a daily basis with occasional overnight travel
- Indirectly provide supervision to Specimen Collectors, Field Service Coordinators, and Clinic Service Coordinators (where applicable) through motivation, direction, review and feedback of assigned tasks
- Indirectly supervise work through the planning and scheduling of work, and the review and approval of tasks
- Indirectly supervise team members in their work assignments and performance development Indirectly supervise/manage/direct in the selection, training, development, and appraisal of team
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in development of client surveys and key performance indicators (KPI) for pain management
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Follow all safety guidelines and report any safety concerns to supervisor
- Other duties as required and assigned
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of two (2) years of sales experience is required
- Experience in diagnostics, healthcare, or medical device industries is preferred
- Must be able to travel within assigned geography
- Valid driver’s license required (must meet insurability requirements)
- Excellent oral, written, telephone and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key clients and staff
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel; experience using a CRM to record and manage sales activity is desirable
- Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritize sales and administrative tasks
- Knowledge of managed care landscape preferred
Aegis Sciences Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Aegis Sciences Corp At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.