This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Regional Sales Manager
We are seeking a Road Warrior for Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to cover the Eastern US. Working from a home office and traveling every week. the RSM will create and execute a growth strategy for the region, increasing Halogen Systems’ market share in municipal water treatment plants. This includes both indirect sales, through independent reps, and direct sales in areas not covered by reps. Come be a part of a small, highly effective, creative team where you can make a difference. Help get the word out. Our products reduce water consumption and cost less in both OP EX and CAPEX.
The RSM will travel within the region up to 90-100% of the time.
- Manage independent reps in the territory. Selection and termination will be your responsibility.
- Initiate “ride along” sales calls to help Reps with the sales presentations and determine the most effective approach.
- Set sales goals with reps and work collaboratively with them to ensure achievement and sustainment.
- Actively utilize and update the CRM system with accurate data to effectively manage the funnel of opportunities.
- Prepare sales reports and sales forecasts.
- Attending trade shows and industry conferences to stay abreast of market developments and needs.
- Educate customers and reps on the product portfolio and cost savings.
- Follow-up on customer issues and oversee problem resolution.
- Assess the competitive landscape and provide market and customer feedback.
- Stay informed on the regulatory landscape in applicable states.
- 5+ years of outside sales experience in an industrial business.
- Experience selling technical products.
- Knowledge and use of personal computers and common business productivity tools such as MS Office, CRM tools (NetSuite), project scheduling tools, etc.
- Base Salary $100,000 -$110,000
- Commission: Percentage of sales in region based on sliding scale
- Bonus: Annually awarded based on performance
- 401K: Profit Sharing
- Annual Paid Holidays: 7
- PTO: 2 weeks after the first year
- Medical Insurance
Halogen Systems, Inc. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.