Regional Marketing & Business Development Manager - Southern California
Regional Marketing & Business Development Manager
At Fisher Phillips, we know exceptional talent is the key to our success, to providing the best service to our internal and external clients. Being a part of the Fisher Phillips team means you will work with cutting edge technology in a professional and fun environment under leadership ready to invest in your professional development. If you have a growth mindset, are eager to challenge yourself, and desire to work with a team of professionals instituting change on an ongoing basis, keep reading.
Fisher Phillips is recognized as a leading national employment and labor law firm that continues to build momentum on the heels of increased national attention on workplace issues. We are currently seeking an experienced Regional Marketing & Business Development Manager to join our team to manage, implement, and support the efforts of our highly active and growing Southern California offices. This position plays a key role in implementing programs, events, and initiatives that drive the firm’s brand and offer timely and differentiated content to our clients and prospects. This role also supports business development efforts, such as developing client pitches, managing new business opportunities stemming from marketing initiatives, and tracking/overseeing key contact lists in the firm’s CRM system. Lastly, this position acts as the regional conduit for implementing national initiatives/programs that stem from the firm’s practice groups, industry teams, and firmwide marketing and business development.
This position reports to the Sr. Regional Marketing and Business Development Manager, can be located in the firm’s Irvine or Los Angeles office and will support the firm’s San Diego, Irvine, Los Angeles, and Woodland Hills offices. For more information regarding Fisher Phillips, please visit our firm's website at www.fisherphillips.com.
- Implement local marketing & business development efforts, including national initiatives/programs that stem from the firm’s practice groups, industry teams, and firmwide marketing and business development
- Meet with Regional Managing Partners on a regular basis, collaborate to drive business development and marketing needs of individual offices, and track/report progress
- Work with attorneys to create, implement, and track individual marketing plans
- Identify and develop strong relationships with local associations that will benefit the firm, our clients, and our business goals
- Manage events, webinars, and other content rich programming; manage programs from inception, to implementation, to follow-up, and to tracking
- Support the development of event presentations and other customized marketing content
- Manage and create client and prospective pitch materials; collaborate with the proposal team to drive RFP responses
- Conduct market and client research to instruct business development and brand initiatives
- Create and measure the effectiveness of marketing and social media campaigns, in collaboration with the firmwide marketing team
- Contribute to and manage the annual Chambers submissions and other key ranking directories, locally
- Collaborate with the firm’s media team to identify topics, campaigns, and initiatives that would further support the firm’s brand locally and nationally
- Be an active contributor to the firm’s business development and marketing functions and support its goals through collaboration and sharing of ideas
- At least eight years of marketing and business development experience, preferably in a law firm or other professional services organization.
- A bachelor's or advanced degree in business, marketing, communications, journalism or a related field or law.
- Strong analytical and leadership skills
- Adept in marketing technologies, including client relationship management tools
- Exceptional client service attitude and demeanor
- Prioritize work and manage multiple deadlines
- Strong writing capabilities, including persuasive writing
- Adept in social media strategies and branding campaigns
- Strong event management skills
- Travel required among assigned offices, as well as to various meetings and conferences
Fisher & Phillips LLP At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.