Regional Facilities Manager
REGIONAL FACILITIES MANAGER – HOUSTON, TEXAS www.bhproperties.com
BH Properties is a privately held commercial real estate investment firm focused on value-add acquisitions in office, industrial, retail, and multi-family properties throughout the Western United States along with investments in distressed debt and ground leases. The Company is vertically integrated, with offices in Los Angeles, Riverside, Phoenix, Dallas, Houston and Seattle. Founded thirty (30) years ago and operating with no outside capital partners allows us advantages in moving quickly and creatively in structuring acquisitions to satisfy seller needs. Today, the Company owns and operates approximately 10M square feet across 18 states.
The Regional Facilities Manager is an integral and highly visible role within the Company, working in partnership with asset and property management teams. In addition, the Regional Facilities Manager must be a leader, problem solver working in an entrepreneurial environment.
Responsibilities of the Regional Facilities Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise third-party maintenance vendors upon instruction of the Senior Asset Manager and Property Manager.
- Management of maintenance programs and scheduling of third-party inspections for building infrastructure, e.g., fire life safety, HVAC, electrical, elevators, etc.
- Scheduling and completion of work orders for general maintenance and repairs
- Preparation of purchase orders for projects as needed
- Coordination and monitoring of vendor or outside contractor progress as needed
- Daily property inspection and the reporting of any needed repairs to the Senior Asset Manager and Property Manager
- Inspection of building equipment and provision of preventative maintenance services
- Maintenance of inventory levels of maintenance equipment supplies
- Completion all paperwork daily or as required by Property Manager
- Response to after-hours and weekend maintenance emergencies as needed
- 30% travel required
- Minimum of five years managing maintenance technicians
- Minimum of 10 years of general maintenance experience
- HVAC certification preferred
- Ability to negotiate service contracts and minor construction contracts
- Basic computer skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally internally within the organization and externally with tenants, vendors, and other outside parties
- Must possess a strong work ethic
- Yardi work order experience a plus
BH Properties At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.