McDonald Refrigeration Inc. is looking for a responsible and eager individuals that would like to become part of our team. Were a long established family owned business on the Monterey Peninsula for over 85 years.
- Minimum 2 years working with commercial or industrial refrigeration equipment.
- Experience with service and repair on reach-in’s, walk-in cooler/freezer, ice machines, etc…
- EPA Certification
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, detail oriented and highly motivated.
- Physically able to climb ladders, work at high elevations and lift objects up to fifty pounds.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Some computer skills
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends as required
- Valid California Driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
McDonald Refrigeration At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.