This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Level of Contribution = Self
Job Description for: Inside Sales Refrigeration Specialist
Sid Harvey’s an HVAC wholesale distributor of heating, cooling and refrigeration equipment and products is seeking a full-time Inside Sales Refrigeration Specialists.
Specialized knowledge of refrigeration. Answer questions and provide information as needed. Perform all job responsibilities in a safe, timely and efficient manner while representing Sid Harvey’s in a professional manner.
Regional Sales Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Specialize in quoting design build and scheduled refrigeration jobs.
- Knowledge of Commercial Refrigeration
- Conduct self in a professional and ethical manner at all times. Treat external and internal customers and associates with courtesy and respect.
- Provide product/job quotes as appropriate.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Sid Harvey products to meet customer’s needs.
- Continuously update product knowledge through any available resources. Stay informed and educated as to product inventory and applicability. Know location of merchandise in warehouse.
- Effectively communicate to customers any relevant policies and/or procedures regarding purchases, returns, credit terms, etc.
- Excellent customer services and ability to maintain positive relationships with Sid Harvey Branches and Sid Harvey customers.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner, following all safety rules. Inform manager of any potentially hazardous conditions.
- Perform other responsibilities as directed.
- Must pass a drug test.
- Some experience preferred.
- Recent grad’s welcome, willing to train.
Abilities and Physical Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; carry and or reach. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 lbs. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 50 lbs. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 100 lbs.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear; read and identify numbers for accurate order filling and receiving of material, payment processing, etc. The employee is regularly required to apply sound reasoning and logic in performing daily tasks. The employee is required to be able to safely operate a forklift and or pallet jack. Must be able to pass a drug test.
Sid Harvey Industries I At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.