This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Refrigeration Service Technician (Must have EPA Cert.)
Job Summary (Must have EPA Certification)
We are hiring Merchandiser Technicians to perform preventive maintenance, troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and service ice merchandiser units—these are commercial refrigeration units, or freezers, used to store and display ice at our clients’ locations. Our Technicians play a key role in keeping our clients’ equipment running reliably and smoothly and perform a variety of different tasks, from plumbing, mechanical, electrical, and HVAC work. Merchandiser Technicians are assigned fully-outfitted service vehicles and provided with extensive, hands-on training that will lead them on a path of long-term success at Reddy Ice. This is a full-time, permanent position with Reddy Ice that includes a competitive hourly wage, a full benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and a company-matching 401(k) plan.
- A minimum 2+ years repair/service experience in electrical, mechanical, refrigeration, or plumbing
- Must have working knowledge of low voltage controls and/or programmable logic controllers
- Must have valid driver’s license (operator’s/Class C) and an acceptable MVR
- High school diploma, journeyman certification/license in electrical, plumbing, mechanical disciplines, or equivalent experience
- Basic computer and handheld skills needed and ability to follow reporting SOPs via handheld
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Reddy Ice LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.