Real Estate Project Manager
With the help of senior management, the Real Estate Project Manager is responsible for completing real estate and construction-specific projects for Legacy Home Buyers. Within this fast-paced environment, this individual must handle multiple assignments and meet designated critical deadlines with great attention to detail. Projects may include pre-construction meetings with contractors, regular site visits to monitor progress and ensure timely delivery of completed renovations, and post-construction walk throughs.
Key directives for the Real Estate Project Manager include but are not limited to the following: assisting with the planning of current and future home renovations, managing the pre-construction bid process, all aspects of the construction project lifecycle and project closeouts. This position requires exceptional communication and organizational skills, frequent travel, and the ability to work effectively with a variety of internal and external participants at varying levels of authority.Compensation:
$50,000 - $60,000Responsibilities:
- Help manage the entire project life cycle, from initial planning through construction and project closeout.
- Maintain detailed project plans, schedules, and budgets as set by senior management.
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, contractors, and other project stakeholders to ensure project objectives are met.
- Monitor project progress and address issues as they arise to ensure projects stay on track.
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risks.
- Prepare and present regular project status reports to senior management and clients.
- Foster strong relationships with contractors and stakeholders, ensuring their needs are met and expectations are exceeded.
- Must have basic handyman capabilities.
- Work requires sitting and driving for long periods to cover extensive territory as assigned. Must be mobile to travel to cover assigned territory. Frequent standing and walking for prolonged periods, as well as some bending and stooping. Occasional lifting up to 35 pounds.
- Work is performed primarily in the field environment. Involves frequent telephone contact with clients, other sales staff, and Management. Position requires flexibility in working hours. Must be able to effectively resolve conflicts as they arise.
Legacy Home Buyers is a fast-growing real estate investment company that buys homes from property owners and resells the property to investors or retail buyers. Through our boots-on-the-ground techniques as well as developing strong relationships in the industry, we have become one of the top sources of investment properties in the DFW area. We are looking for capable people to help us in our growth who can learn fast and work hard.
Legacy Home Buyers At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.