Real Estate Acquisitions Manager
Imagine...waking up every morning inspired to Grow and create Excellence in your work because you are actually trusted to Own your role and put your unique touch on everything you do.
Imagine…going to work every day with other Reliable growth-minded powerhouses who Grind It Out.
Imagine…going to work without drama and office politics where you are not just asked, but expected to speak up with Radical Candor (with Love And Respect) to contribute to important decisions that determine the success of the company.
Stop imagining and come experience it for yourself….
As one of our team members said, “I feel like I’m working for “Apple“ just in Real Estate.”
WeRevive is an exciting real estate company with aggressive goals and, most importantly, the experience and GRIT to make them happen. We have passion for our mission to Revive the world, one neighborhood and one home at a time. We are looking to hire a Partner Acquisition Associate who shares that passion with us.
We are looking for 2 Acquisitions Managers - one in South County SD and one in East County SD.
This is Not your typical office job.
This is an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company. This position is primarily remote with occasional meetings required in our Miramar office.
If inside you are saying “Heck Yeah!” please continue.
You are just the person we are looking for if…
You are the Expert we are looking for if...
- You are excited by the opportunity to be a major part of scaling a company on a mission to do real estate investing and development the Right way (and make a real difference while we’re at it).
- You are a people person! You love to get out there and meet new people, you thrive on building relationships.
- It’s okay to admit it...you love HGTV and all those house-flipping shows. That’s a good sign you’ll enjoy what we do.
- You are an excellent communicator both internally and externally.
- Sales give you a rush! You live, eat, sleep, and Breathe sales and negotiation.
- You love real estate too. You are Pumped about the idea of being a part of our mission to bring life and value back to distressed properties.
- You are excited to manage all aspects of the property acquisition process including business development, outbound and inbound sales conversations, property analysis and qualification, walking potential projects, negotiating offers, and most importantly, signing contracts!
- You execute with confidence, speed, and decisiveness...people often marvel in wonder how you get it all done.
- You are Relentless. Nothing stops you from achieving your goals.
- You have a positive mindset. You see opportunity and value within a challenge. No debbie-downers allowed.
- You are a self-accountable, resourceful, and highly motivated self-starter who can work independently and you don’t require someone looking over your shoulder all day.
- You are invigorated by the idea of only working with other A-Players...the best of the best. We’re building an elite real estate team and only want teammates who expect...no- Inspire excellence.
$100,000 - $200,000+ Commissions OnlyResponsibilities:
- Oversee a personal property acquisition pipeline, and own the results.
- Self-generation activities of property acquisition lead, including but not limited to searching the MLS, online auctions, online classified ads, personal correspondence, networking, and business development with potential referral partners.
- Rapid processing and Wow! service of inbound leads from company-generated efforts.
- Create Wow! moments for our referral partners - relationships are the key to our success and we value them more than anything else!
- Property analysis to achieve company financial objectives through comparable analysis, market fundamental research, physical inspections, and renovation planning for ROI.
- Estimate construction repair costs and document findings.
- Whatever else comes up to achieve our goals!
- Prior property acquisition experience is not required but general residential real estate experience is a big plus.
- CA Real Estate license (or you are actively pursuing one).
- Must live in San Diego County and be willing and able to drive a lot. This is a virtual position (no need to go to an office every day) But it also requires a lot of time in the car driving to properties.
- Must have a reliable laptop computer (FYI - we’re Apple fans), high-speed internet, and a quiet place for focused work at home.
- Must be tech-savvy and good with spreadsheets.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job.
Whether it's a home, a condo, or a full apartment building...we love taking something that's old, under-utilized, or neglected and infusing LIFE back into it through our creative value-added construction process.
We're a values-driven company. We use these core values to guide our decisions and business strategy:
- Lead With Your Heart
- Be Reliable
- Strive For Excellence
We believe happiness comes from pursuing worthwhile goals with awesome people. Success is in the journey, and we have fun along the way! We don't operate like most companies. The status quo doesn't work here.
WeRevive At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.