RN - Patient Service Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced and compassionate Registered Nurse to oversee a team of home health Nurses. The ideal candidate assesses and provides skilled nursing care to homebound patients. As the Patient Service Manager (PSM), you will supervise a staff of CHHA RNs (8-12) and provide clinical oversight. Additionally, you will resolve operational issues that promote patient satisfaction.
- Position: Registered Nurse (Full Time & Per Diem)
- Location: Bronx, NY
- Specialty: Home Care
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Salary: $100,000 - $135,000 (Depends on Experience & Education)
- Excellent Benefits Package!!
*** Candidates must have previous experience in home care and management!!
As a Patient Services Manager you will:
- Supervising nursing staff and their day-to-day duties on behalf of senior management.
- Ensuring that patients receive quality healthcare.
- Performing administrative duties, including scheduling nursing staff shifts.
- Expediting issues of concern to senior administrators on call.
- Liaising with patients, family members, and healthcare professionals to ensure quality care.
- Updating records and communicating information to relevant departments.
- Providing nursing staff with clinical instructions, advice, or guidance, when required.
- Creating and updating personalized care plans for patients.
- Collaborating with patients' families, friends, and social supports in developing treatment plans.
- Interacting with healthcare providers to facilitate patients' treatments.
- Ensuring patients’ treatment requirements are met.
- Suggesting alternative treatment plans when patients' services requests do not meet medical necessity criteria.
- Instructing and educating patients on procedures, healthcare provider instructions, and referrals.
- Conducting regular follow-ups with patients to evaluate progress, promote continuity of care, and ensure improved health outcomes.
- 2 years of Home care CHHA experience
- 1 year or more of Supervisory experience
- Ability to educate and motivate staff
- Good communication skills (written, verbal, oral)
- Knowledge of Medicare conditions of participation
- BSN (Masters preferred)
- NYS RN valid license
- NYS RN registration
- Valid driver’s license and ability to provide own transportation during working hours for the purpose of making home visits.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Brookdale Associates At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.