This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Quick Lane Tech
At Mac Haik Ford, we take the full-service experience to a whole new level, and that goes beyond just shopping for a new or used vehicle. The team at Mac Haik Ford is so proud to be an active member of a thriving, warm, and vibrant community full of adventurous and driven people.
Quick Lane Tech
The Quick Lane Tech position performs will be responsible for lubricating cars in a quick, yet thorough manner, and for carrying out responsibilities assigned by manager in accordance with MHAG and factory standards and builds Customer loyalty by developing trust and ensuring confidence in Mac Haik Automotive Group as a caregiver for their vehicle safety and reliability.
Skills / Qualities Preferred Include:
- $20.00 per flag hour
- Ford experience preferred
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose and repair vehicle maintenance systems including, but not limited to: flushes, oil changes, tire rotations.
- Perform thorough check of customer’s car (i.e., battery, lights, and tires); referring all needed repairs and preventive maintenance to Service Advisor.
- Operate and maintain all lubrication equipment; perform all lubrication services.
- Receive repair order from either the Service Salesman or the Production Foreman and proceed to service lift.
- Lubricate entire car while looking for other items which may need repair.
- Make certain all equipment is in proper working order, especially the lifts.
- Use adequate, but not excessive, amounts of materials and supplies.
- Ensure that customers’ cars are kept clean and are only driven for business purpose.
- Keep shop area neat, clean; must account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
- Stay current in the latest diagnostic methods and service techniques across a number of brands; stay informed of latest bulletins, service manuals and other service publications.
- Participate in service training activities; attend factory-sponsored training classes.
- Communicate regularly with service advisor/dispatcher to confirm repair order information and diagnostic information.
- Meet customer service standards by achieving ‘above district’ customer service information “CSI” scores.
- Follow established safety protocols; report any shop equipment in improper working condition; immediately report safety incidents.
- Understand, keep informed of, and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect service operations, such as hazardous waste disposal and OSHA right-to-know.
- Safeguard dealership assets and customer data.
- Complete required training assigned through the company training portal.
- Adhere to consistent and reliable work schedule.
- Demonstrate ethical business practices and integrity in all interactions to uphold the Mac Haik Automotive group brand.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
- Successful completion of pre-employment screening
- Authorization to work in the USA
Mac Haik DeSoto Ford At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.