Property Maintenance Coordinator
Property Maintenance Coordinator
Are you looking to join one of the KC’s Fastest growing companies?
Check out Lula, recently named to the KC Business Journals “Fast 50” as the 3rd fastest growing company in Kansas City! Lula is rapidly expanding into new markets and is seeking to add talented professionals to our growing team. Lula’s team embraces a fast-moving, high-energy environment dedicated to serving our customers and their needs first. To join this team, you will need to show a passion for helping our customer succeed on our platform, and a desire to grow your career and income. We’re looking for competitive, tenacious, and driven individuals who are ready to embrace the incentives and rewards that come with success!
Lula’s Core Values
- We are customer obsessed.
- We think differently.
- We hustle.
- We finish what we start.
- We care for one another.
High-level outward facing position that is one of the first lines of communication for Lula customers and service providers. This role is responsible to ensure that each provider, tenant, and property manager is treated in a professional and friendly manner. This role will answer phone calls, schedule jobs, and to ensure the jobs are completed successfully. This role is responsible for interacting with Lula customers and Lula Pros. Maintaining a friendly, positive, authentic, and professional approach, while delivering consistent excellent customer service to our customers and their residents.
- Provide in-house day-to-day support to our property managers, tenants, and service providers, responding promptly to all inquiries.
- Serve as client-facing leaders, overseeing the day-to-day project relationships with Lula Pros and customers.
- Update notes daily on every project you have running in our job management program.
- Coordinate with Lula Pros, tenants, and property managers to acquire relevant information.
- Keep track of all projects and bids that are under your guidance.
- General understanding of property maintenance in the residential rental space is required.
- Basic knowledge of repairs cost ranges for a for a variety of services such as handyman, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, appliances, drywall, material needed, etc.
- Responsible for providing an exceptional service experience to multiple customers and maintaining all records in accordance with company policy.
- The job function regularly exercises discretion and judgement and must have the ability to make quick decisions.
- Requires excellent communication skills.
- Proactively addressing customer concerns with confidence while knowing when to collaborate and partner with the leadership team for resolution.
- Requires making and receiving phone calls and some email correspondence while problem solving.
- Liaison between customers and service providers ensuring detailed communication is used effectively to achieve accurate job follow-through.
- Maintain a positive attitude with the added ability to overcome objections and hurdles while managing multiple priorities.
- Property management maintenance experience/knowledge.
- A positive, solutions focused attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective prioritization, problem solving and time management skills.
- Strong initiative to strive for continuous accuracy, quality, and timeliness of information.
- Perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- To be able to work in a fast-paced, high-energy and high growth startup environment without being distracted.
- A positive and inspiring team environment that offers support and camaraderie throughout your career.
- Professional growth and internal promotion opportunities due to continuous organizational growth.
- Mentors and leaders who are hands-on, encouraging, and genuinely care about your success and development.
- Lula provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.
Lula Smarter Property Maintenance At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.