Project Superintendent (GC)
Direct and coordinate the activities of various trade groups on construction project site ensuring timely completion of the project.
- Reads, understands and interprets construction documents, drawings and specifications, Kitchenequipment cut-sheets, work schedules as they relate to building structures, Electrical, Plumbing,Fire sprinkler System, HVAC and finishes.
- Manage in-house installation crew and subcontractors, working with client staff.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in flooring installation including (broadloom, carpet tile, VCT, tile,etc.).
- Develop and coordinate plans and schedules with subcontractors, suppliers and in-houseemployees.
- Supervise subcontractors by communicating and directing the foremen of the various trades andcraft workers.
- Evaluates and offers recommendations regarding manpower levels, materials and purchases oftools and equipment.
- Reviews the project at all stages of construction to determine if schedules and other customerrequirements are met.
- Completes required reports and timekeeping ensuring timely payment for construction staff andsubcontractors.
- Hold weekly safety meetings with all construction staff and subcontractors ensuring OSHA safetystandards are meet at all times.
- Verify all materials and equipment is delivered to job site in good condition and on time.
- Ensure Quality Control of all trades.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions for unseen/discovered situations on the jobsite.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed ensuring timely completion of the project.
GOMEZ FLOOR COVERING, INC. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.