Project Superintendent - Commercial Plumbing
VIBE Recruiting, Arizona's premier recruiting agency, is actively recruiting for an experienced Project Superintendent on behalf of our confidential client, a distinguished leader in the commercial plumbing sector. We're seeking self-driven professionals who have a proven background in commercial new construction, tenant improvements, and remodels. Ideal candidates are self-starters, have a positive demeanor, present themselves professionally, and excel in collaborative environments. This role involves overseeing various plumbing projects, ensuring the highest quality in installation and system startup.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Expertise in Commercial plumbing (Hotels, Assisted Living, Student Housing, Tenant Improvements).
- Comprehensive knowledge and application of federal, state, and local plumbing codes.
- Strong analytical skills with the capability to read and interpret blueprints, plans, and manuals.
- Guide and mentor plumbers and helpers assigned to your team.
- Ensure cleanliness and organization of the work area upon project completion.
- Deliver exceptional customer service, striving to exceed both client and team expectations.
- Prioritize tasks to ensure projects are completed efficiently, correctly, and within budget.
- Recognize & address RFIs efficiently.
- Assign and oversee tasks for field crews when needed.
- Maintain daily project logs.
- Familiarity with BIM/CAD is a plus.
- Proficient in Procore project management software.
- Attend mandatory department and training meetings.
- Uphold professionalism, whether on the job site or operating company vehicles.
- Ensure adherence to OSHA safety regulations and guidelines.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Current plumbing license (Preferred).
- Comprehensive understanding of industry regulations.
- Strong technical communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a member of a team.
- Proven experience in a Plumbing Superintendent role (4+ years)
- Proficiency in task delegation and crew direction as needed.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in commercial plumbing; Journeyman License is a plus, but not required.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
VIBE Recruiting At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.