Project Manager- Commercial Services (HVAC, Plumbing, Piping)
Project Manager - Commercial Services (HVAC, Plumbing, Piping)
IMCOR is one of Arizona’s most dependable Mechanical Contractors, specializing in Design Build, Commercial/Industrial HVAC, Piping & Plumbing Systems, Service Maintenance, and Special / Facility Projects. We provide customized services to meet our clients’ ongoing needs, and use our problem solving skills and ingenuity to create strategic partnerships.
IMCOR’s Commercial Services department is a fast-paced 24/7 environment, requiring dedication and accountability to maintain customer satisfaction at all times.
An Ideal Commercial Services Project Manager applicant would have the ability to handling all types of projects at different stages at one time from project development through final acceptance by client. This applicant will be closely working with leadership to understand the goals and direction of Interstate Mechanical Corporation and leading their team to S.T.R.I.V.E. to generate profits as well as the following:
- Provide initial client contact to assess scope of work and resources required to successfully complete project
- Jointly work with clients to develop projects which meet the client's budget and operational requirements.
- Prepare complete estimates for bid projects w/ detailed review of proposal specifications, drawings, takeoff information, contracting, and the like
- Actively promote and sell to existing and new customer base.
- Manage all aspects and types of projects at different stages at one time from project development through final acceptance by client; concurrently (track submittals, SOV, schedules, Submit RFI’s, progress billings, Request change orders) * Manage, scope and submit PO’s for subcontractors, suppliers, and vendors
- Plan, Coordinate and Supervise Onsite Functions: Scheduling, Engineering, material Control, job costs
- Ensure Project(s) are Constructed in Accordance with Design, Budget and Schedule
- Prepare monthly/quarterly projections.
- Establish and Maintain a Good Working Relationship with Field Trades Personnel and customers.
- Communicate with Trade Superintendents to Assure Adequate Supervision of the Total Project
- Maintain a positive and healthy relationship with customers.
- 3+ years of project management experience working for a commercial mechanical (hvac/plumbing) construction company.
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal HVAC-ASHRAE, Plumbing-ASPE, and Building Code requirements
- Accurate Estimation skills and ability to sell work is required.
- Strong computer, writing, and verbal communication skills and proficient in MS Office
- Prior hands-on field experience working as a Plumbing, Pipefitting, or Sheet Metal Apprentice, Journeyman or Foreman on commercial HVAC-Plumbing projects
- Project experiences include Tenant Improvements, Renovations, single and multiple equipment replacement, service, and emergency repair. Small / special / facility type projects
- Prior technical skills working with BlueBeam, Procore, Microsoft Applications or similar applications
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction, craft agreements, jurisdiction, negotiations, engineering, estimating schedules, and safety
- Outstanding customer relation skills to include scope development, budgeting, problem resolution, pricing negotiation, and account management for future growth
- Experience managing multiple projects is a must.
- Experience with heavy equipment (chillers, boilers, cooling towers) preferred.
- Additional process piping, refrigeration, and Controls/building automation systems knowledge is a plus
- Energy Management experience a plus.
- Estimation program applications experience a plus
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
IMCOR At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.