Production Print Technician
Pacific Office Automation is the largest independently-owned document imaging and technology dealers in the nation. Since 1976, we have grown to over thirty branches located in ten western states: OR, WA, CA, AZ, NM, NV, UT, ID, CO, & TX. With over 40 years of success in office equipment and technology sales/service, our growth and reputation have afforded us great relationships with top manufacturers such as Canon, Sharp, Konica Minolta, HP, Ricoh, Lexmark, and many more.
At Pacific Office Automation, you will find an amazing technology company full of growth opportunities, great benefits, and passionate coworkers who aim to help you succeed. Among our company goals, we aim to be a long-term employer. That means providing employees with the training and certification they need to keep up with the fast-changing technology of our office machines, devices, and software. At POA, we believe that all voices can and should be heard, regardless of seniority or tenure.
Pacific Office Automation is currently seeking a Production Print Technician who is skilled in repairing and maintaining Konica Minolta & Ricoh Production Printers for our office in Beaverton, OR.
If you are a self-driven, service expert who is detail-oriented and capable of multi-tasking, we want to talk to you!
Essential Job Duties
- Responsible for a full range of repairs and service procedures on high-speed digital copiers/printers, full-color copiers/printers, facsimiles
- Diagnostics, installation, troubleshooting, machine modifications, software upgrades, removal, and retrofits on a wide range of production machines. (Canon, Oce, Ricoh, etc.)
- Providing high-quality technical support and expertise by complete each service call according to service agreements and requirements
- Effectively complete all territory assignments and developing options to resolve unexpected problems
- Participates in training to remain up to date with new products and procedures.
- Provide specialist service to other field service technicians for unresolved technical problems/issues
- Provide technician support to our sales team members to effectively maximize equipment leads and upgrade opportunities
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- 2-6 years minimum of relevant experience
- Must have experience with servicing and repairing production level office equipment such as copiers, printers, fax machines, mailing machines, etc.
- Applicants with any advanced Konica Minolta Production and/or Ricoh Production Print certifications are highly preferred
- Strong computer knowledge
- Excellent customer service communication skills are essential
- Strong problem-solving and mechanical/electrical skills
- Strong working knowledge of Windows 10 applications
- Highly motivated and capable of working independently in the field
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record. A company car will be provided
- Advancement and growth into leadership roles
- Team-player environment
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance plans
- Matched 401k
- PTO, Vacation, Sick Leave
- FSA/HSA programs
- Company car for work and personal use
Pacific Office Automation At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.