Read this first: If you have what it takes for this job, but don't meet all the criteria within the job description, we encourage you to apply. We'd like to connect with you to see what skills and experience you could bring to our team.
Publicis Media is one of Publicis Groupe’s four solution hubs, aligning all of Publicis Groupe’s media agencies and operations. Publicis Groupe (Euronext Paris Exchange: FR0000130577; CAC 40 index), is the world’s third largest communications group. The Data, Technology and Innovation Global Practice was created to deliver best-in-class programmatic solutions as well as to consolidate Publicis Media’s data and technology to transform our business from a service business to a platform business.
The AI / Self Service Manager will be responsible for developing and governing our AI integrations and Self-Service strategies in order to revolutionize user interactions with our portfolio applications. Leveraging your computer science expertise and AI knowledge you will lead the development, implementation and protoyping of AI initiatives and self-service capabilities, creating a new standard for user engagement. You will work closely with various departments to collect, prepare, organize, and analyze capabilities while ensuring that the company meets industry best practices.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in computer science and full stack development and a proven track record in leadership. Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, including both enhancements as well as new development. The candidate must be a self-starter with a sense of urgency and a commitment to quality and professionalism.
- Develop comprehensive user stories, functional requirements and technical specifications for AI initiatives and self-service features.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to define and prioritize self-service and AI integration requirements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather feedback and insights, ensuring AI driven and self-service features meet their evolving needs.
- Work closely with UX/UI designers to craft intuitive interfaces that seamlessly integrate AI capabilities and define self-service workflows.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Research to provide competitive analysis and identify AI trends.
- Monitor emerging AI technologies, staying informed about industry best practices and possibilities for innovation.
- Lead, motivate, and manage technical teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields (Master’s preferred)
- 2+ years experience as a Product Manager, preferably in a technology-driven environment
- Strong background in full-stack development, with hands-on experience in front-end and back-end technologies
- Experience with product development across a portfolio of applications
- Familiarity with AI-driven solutions and their applications in the media space
- Proficiency in defining technical specifications and working closely with engineering teams
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experience in media / ad tech is a plus
- Familiarity with build SaaS is a plus
Compensation Range: $70,000 - $105,000 annually. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
REQ # 23-6746
Publicis Media At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.