Pricing Strategy Manager (Hybrid)
Pricing Strategy Manager will be responsible for developing the strategic pricing capability for the business by continually reviewing and developing the company's pricing approaches and programs to ensure that they are in line with best practices with the aim of maximizing long-term returns for the company.
You will be expected to provide actionable business analysis, insights, and foresight to understand and drive performance of the business. You will shape our pricing strategy, pricing architecture, and price quoting activities. You will ensure our product pricing and programs are effective and competitive gathering and analyzing field feedback. It is critical you move beyond compiling data and help tell the story behind the numbers. You must be capable of working collaboratively to identify and exploit pricing and business growth opportunities.
The Pricing Strategy Manager will report to the Director Pricing as part of the Pricing Team.
- Lead strategic pricing including standardized pricing processes that will maximize bottom-line margin performance and provide greater pricing consistency
- Develop, advocate, and implement best-in-class pricing methodologies and tools
- Recommend pricing strategies to our senior leadership based on in-depth analyses and quantify the impact on our business
- Influence internally to encourage adoption and testing of new pricing structures and strategies
- Work cross-functionally with sales, product, finance, and supply chain teams to position product portfolio and establish pricing programs aligned with revenue and margin objectives
- Assess competitive price positioning across all market segments using industry analysis, quantitative modeling, competitive analysis, and pricing elasticity
- Support new business development plans through pricing and margin management strategies, pricing models, and programs
- Collaborate with market-facing teams to ensure regular customer feedback is incorporated into pricing methodologies and policies
- Manage multiple tasks and projects with the ability to prioritize and respond quickly to customer requests based on shifting priorities
- Ability to work in a rapidly evolving environment and quickly grasp new concepts by demonstrating and applying knowledge of these tasks timely and accurately
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers by fully understanding and meeting their expectations
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing and executing pricing strategies, price setting, and profitability management
- Experience leading the implementation of strategic initiatives that require fundamental change
- Strategic thinker who is dedicated to providing valuable insights and strong leadership skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and under pressure while managing a large number of complex projects simultaneously
- BS/BA degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, or related field required.
- SAP and Vistex experience is a plus
- Strong technical skills: Microsoft Office; data visualization tools (i.e., Tableau, Qlik); data querying tools (i.e., Business Intelligence)
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Benjamin Moore At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.