Plumbing Service Technician
Plumbing Service Technician
Come join the #1 HVAC Company in Mesa AZ! Semper Fi Heating & Cooling is a great place to work, where career development and growth, company stability, honesty, and integrity are all core values. We are a Veteran owned and operated local business. Semper Fi Heating & Cooling is located in Mesa and provides heating and cooling services valley wide. In the spirit of local business and caring business owners everywhere, Semper Fi supports the communities that we serve.
At Semper Fi Heating & Cooling, we focus on teamwork, bring a progressive business approach to the market, have a dynamic set of product and service offerings, and believe in the development of our employees to sustain our Company for the future. Our commitment to providing the best quality, best service, and best warranty is deeply ingrained in everything we do. We?re truly committed to the slogan ?Delivered on time, on budget, as promised.?
What We Offer:
- Great pay structures
- Paid holidays
- Full benefits ? medical, dental, vision, life and 401K
- Flexible schedules
- Vacation and paid sick time
Semper Fi is currently looking for an experienced talented and versatile Plumbing Service Sales Technician to join the team! This position is a high paced challenging position. Plumbing service sales technician duties include going out on service calls to do estimates, repairs or replacements and sales calls. If you like to be kept busy, overcome challenges on daily basis; then Semper Fi is the place for you! Apply and find out, if you have what it takes, to be our Plumbing Service Sales Technician
- Must have ability to; service, maintenance, and sell plumbing services.
- Assist in the creation of SOP?s for the plumbing department
- Adhere to best practices
- Following safety procedures
- Ensuring that all plumbing work is done using the most efficient methods possible
- Performing administrative tasks such as ordering materials and supplies, maintaining records, and completing paperwork
- Scheduling repairs, making estimates for costs, and selecting contractors for jobs
- Communicating with customers about the status of projects and responding to customer concerns
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs
Requirements and skills
- Valid Driver License with clean MVR last 39 months
- Minimum of 3 years plumbing
- HVAC experience is a plus
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition
Semper Fi Heating and Cooling LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.