This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Plumbing Service Technician
You will be responsible for managing a territory and installing or servicing accounts. In this role, you will be responsible for meeting all their plumbing requests, and ensuring customers receive outstanding customer service from all Plumbing departments.
- Proven 2-3 years of recent, full-time experience
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Great ability to win the customers business
- Great attitude and customer service skills
- Will to grow with a winning team
Compensation & Benefits
- Commission Based (Uncapped Potential earnings)
- Full time with overtime as necessary
- Spiffs and bonuses
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick days and vacation
- Stock Options
- Company provided vehicle, tools, and gas card
Why you'll love working here
- A fun, team atmosphere built on transparency, empowerment, and respect.
- Limitless opportunities for your career growth. We encourage you to rise through the ranks anywhere in our large portfolio of businesses.
- World class training and coaching with a special focus on safety.
- Rewards and bonuses for hard work and personal/team accomplishments.
- Cutting edge technology to make your job easier, safer, and more enjoyable
About Ace Pelizon Plumbing
Ace Pelizon Plumbing At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.