Plumbing Service Technician
Who We Are?
All Pro Plumbing Heating Air & Electrical is a top-notch Southern California contractor focused on providing significant value to our residential customers. We have been in business 20+ years and our growth continue due to our great reputation and company culture. Our teams are treated like family, so they can treat our customers with the same respect. We are always looking for people who are self-motivated and customer focused. We are based in Ontario,Ca and service a 45-mile radius. As part of the Trade Up California (Apex Service Partner) network, we provide you with a great career and if we are not the best fit, we will find someone in our network who is!
What We Offer!
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Industry Leading Benefits Package
- Employee Discounts
- Career growth opportunity
- 1-Week Paid Vacation First Year
- 9- Paid Holidays, Sick pay
- 401(k), IRA
- Company Vehicle, Gas Card, Tablet, Uniform
- Handling a variety of plumbing emergencies efficiently and professionally.
- Installing pipes, drainage systems, sinks, toilets, and all variety of plumbing
- The ability to diagnose leaks and other problems.
- Service Titan knowledge a plus
- Performing plumbing maintenance and educating homeowners
- Working alongside HVAC and Electrician professionals
- Providing customers with quality options and closing calls
- Communicating effectively with customers
- Minimum 1 year service plumber with sales experience (required)
- A polite manner and excellent customer service skills
- Sound knowledge of water systems
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of plumbing diagnostics, re-pipes, re-drain, leak detections, water heater
The starting rate for this opportunity ranges from $75k-$120k the actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Other rewards may include incentive plan opportunities and annual bonus eligibility. We provide a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO). A candidate’s salary history will not be used in compensation decisions. Please note that the compensation information is a good faith estimate for this position. It assumes a rate based on location and experience.
Apex Service Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to everyone regardless of their race, ethnicity, beliefs, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity, citizenship status, age, veteran status, or disability.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by an Apex Recruiter with a @apexservicepartners.com email directly from our organization.
All Pro Pluming, Heating & Air At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.