Kodiak is looking for an experienced Plumbing Journeyman/Foreman with excellent problem-solving and leadership skills to join our team at Kodiak. You will be managing a team of Plumbers and must be able to gauge the progress of projects and ensure the timely completion of projects while delivering high quality results.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Plumbing Journeyman/Foreman:
- Guide a team of Plumbers on a daily basis with the goal of finishing projects on time and within budget.
- Monitor the productivity of plumbers to ensure that quality standards are met within the trade.
- Maintain a good relationship by answering client/customer questions and addressing complaints.
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, and inspect work on commercial and residential sites.
- Advise on project specifications, resources required for the job, and codes and regulations that should be adhered to.
- Identify safety hazards and solve complex problems.
- Develop and maintain effective safety policies and procedures for Plumbers in the field.
- Minimum 10 years related experience Journeyman level knowledge of plumbing installations in commercial settings.
- Health insurance
Kodiak Labor Solutions At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.