Plumbing Apprentice I
Our employees, whom we call “Partners” are the heart of our success and what sets us apart from our competitors. FORTUNE Magazine recognized TDIndustries as one of the "100 Best Places to Work", "Top 50 Training Organizations" and "Top 30 Companies to Retire From" due to our solid commitment to the personal and professional development of each employee.
- Has and maintains proper use of all Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and safety equipment.
- Familiarizes self with project task safety plans, documentation, practices and procedures and executes them during the work day.
- Conducts assigned daily job requirements with the utmost safety, quality, and productivity in mind.
- Assists in the layout, assembly, and installation for the plumbing trade. Helps plumbers as needed.
- Has and maintains required personal tools. Keeps tools and work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Valid/current Plumber’s Apprentice Registration is preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED. Craft training is preferred.
- Ability to operate hand tools, power tools, gauges and measuring equipment.
- Must have basic math skills.
TDIndustries At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.