Plumber Apprentice (Monday to Friday 6:30am-3:00pm)
- Assists with diagnosing problems and/or failures in plumbing systems.
- Cuts and assembles pipes, cleaning water supply, and disposal systems.
- Assists with installation, repairs, and maintenance of chilled water, steam, heat, water, gas, drainage, sewage, and other plumbing systems.
- Assists with testing for leaks in new and repaired systems with compressed air and/or water to ensure items are functional and in safe working conditions.
- Follows safety guidelines set forth by Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) team and supervisor.
- Operates reamers, threading discs, sewer tapes, pipe cutters, snakes, and other plumbing equipment and hand tools.
- Assists Plumbers with inspecting joints, valves, pumps, boilers, heaters, sinks, commodes, tanks, and other plumbing system components to locate malfunctions and repairs or replaces as necessary.
- Assists with preventative maintenance work as required.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in commercial plumbing environment, or any equivalent education and/or experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been demonstrated/achieved
- Currently enrollment in an apprenticeship program, a plus.
Glidewell Dental At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.