AP Plumbing is seeking an experienced Plumber for their Rochester, NY, location. The plumber will be dedicated to delivering top-quality service, making our customers’ homes safe and comfortable while maintaining our high standards for safety and quality.
Competitive Signing Bonuses Available For Experienced Plumbers
This position would be ideal for an experienced plumber with a positive attitude and a strong desire to learn and grow further in their trade.
For over 30 years, AP Plumbing has worked diligently to meet the plumbing needs of homeowners and businesses in the Rochester and Syracuse communities. AP is one of the nation's largest privately held plumbing contractors and services thousands of clients a year. Creating an enjoyable experience met with anticipation results in an environment where our team, clients, and community can comfortably grow, prosper, succeed, and improve their quality of life. AP partners with leading HVAC and plumbing companies throughout the United States, providing the support and resources of a large national company.
- Perform plumbing-related services in commercial and residential jobs
- Install, repair, and maintain rough and finish plumbing systems and fixtures
- Diagnose and repair issues related to system performance or failure
- Perform drain cleanings on plumbing systems
- Identity proper materials and quantities for new and existing projects
- Continued communication with dispatch, management, and team members
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with commercial or residential plumbing
- Valid driver’s license / clean driving record
- Excellent written, verbal, and active listening skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to lift and move up to 60 pounds
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Problem-solving skills
What can we offer you?
- Company Vehicle
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Holidays
The starting hourly base wage for this position is $25-35. This is the range of the base pay only, it does not include other components that make up the total compensation package of the position. If offered a position, your total compensation package will be determined by experience, location, skills, and/or education which may result in a total compensation package that falls outside of the provided range.
AP Plumbing (subsidiaries and affiliates) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy, or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
AP Plumbing At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.